Happy New Year everyone! I had a very very good new year eve.
It was work as usual on the 31st, but this time we managed to leave work about 4. Then rushed home to pickup my clothes before heading back to smelly's house to pack some stuffs and then we headed to meet Huiying and Yvonne at our hangout for the night - Hotel 81 Bugis! Hahahahah .. so exciting!! Going to 开房 with so many people!! Anyway, after putting our stuffs down, 4 of us headed to Bugis for dinner at Seoul Garden. Yummy yummy! Eat until very the full can? Then after that we went to do something very interesting! We went to take neo-prints! Yeah! I've always loved taking neo-prints, but after smelly rejected me once, I stopped asking. Humph! I bet smelly can't even remember this incident lo. Anyway, yeah! I got my wish! It's very fun! We took some really funny pics with loads of kinky backgrounds! We also bought party hats and sparklers to play. Then we headed back to the hotel room to wait for the rest.
While waiting for the rest to arrive, the 4 of us took photos, ate nachos, played some games and talked crap. Finally Yan, Heng Jing & Xiao Qing finally came close to 12 and we managed to celebrate 2008 together. Received my 2008 first kiss from smelly too. Hee hee.
Then came the exciting part! Drinking session! We played loads of games like "who, what, huh", "big fish small fish" & "7-up". There were many disgusting concoctions of drinks like Chivas + Vodka + Orange, Chivas + Vodka + 7-up, Red wine + Chivas and many many more! Yan was the first one to get knocked out cos she drank quite alot! Her whole face was like sunburnt red, even the scalp too! Then she just sat at 1 corner to eat her "gao luck". 2nd person to knock out is Smelly! Hahaha, somemore only drank 1 glass of Red wine + orange lo. Whole face red like dunno what! Hee hee .. ooppssss ... I have no problem darling. Then after that 1 by 1 slowly started to go crazy. All started with Jing wanting to go toilet, then she said "I'm going to check out the matching pipes!" Then the whole gang started going crazy! Everyone was like "The bathroom is over there!" with the matching actions somemore lo! It's a crazy crazy night I tell you! And then 5 of us squeezed like sardines on the bed.. yes really like sardines in a row.. hahaha..
I had a really good time and this is the 1st time in many years that I actually missed the countdown on TV cos I was having fun.. Looking forward to many more countdown with you dar ..


No comments:
Post a Comment