I think you have big farking problem. If I have to monitor your job for you, then what the fark does the company need you for? Oh ya, the company pays you to spend your time at the smoking corner smoking your farking life away right? Damn farker MLR. Damn bloody useless. Only know how to send email to complain. Fark you la. I look down on you and I'm farking sure that few more months your farking car will get possessed back cos you got no money to pay! Damn it. I'm ashamed to say that you're a Pasir Ris resident. Fark you.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Chapter 317 ~ Angry
I think you have big farking problem. If I have to monitor your job for you, then what the fark does the company need you for? Oh ya, the company pays you to spend your time at the smoking corner smoking your farking life away right? Damn farker MLR. Damn bloody useless. Only know how to send email to complain. Fark you la. I look down on you and I'm farking sure that few more months your farking car will get possessed back cos you got no money to pay! Damn it. I'm ashamed to say that you're a Pasir Ris resident. Fark you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment