Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chapter 322 ~ KTV + Mala Steamboat


Stayed over at smelly's house and was woken up when smelly suddenly rushed in and said "dar, faster wake up, I think they wanna shift the cupboard in now!" wah piang, woke up with the fastest speed like lightning lo. Then helped them to stand guard while they started shifting the wardrobe over. Then smelly's brother more funny, while carrying the cupboard halfway said "I need to shit!" hahahah .. then immediately after putting it down, rushed to the toilet. Anyway, helped smelly packed the clothes into the cupboard till like 12+ then we rushed back to my house so that I can shower and change and doll up and poor smelly waited for me downstairs for more than an hour .. ooppsss .. I already try my best to rush leh .. then we cabbed down to Marina Square where we had LJS for lunch. Meet up with the rest for our KTV session and I swear .. it's another mad mad session!!! I have videos to prove lo!!! Hahahaha .. and we have like new nicknames for everyone .. Alex is 小哥 / Aerosmith, William is 舞郎, I'm 舞娘 / 蔡二林 .. hahahah .. nonsense lo!!! Anyway .. after our mad session, we proceeded to chinatown to have our mala steamboat dinner .. Mmmmm .. dinner was so so only .. not that fantastic .. I think going to those bugis ones are better and cheaper too .. anyway after that full full dinner .. we walked around a little around chinatown before taking the train back home ..

OH OH OH .. I forgot to mention that smelly actually woke up early to prepare french toast for me to eat! Yummy baby ...

No comments:

Post a Comment