Dar Dar,
Sorry about yesterday. I know I was very petty and unreasonable, but you know your reason very lame right? Let's not let this happen again okie? I love you ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So anyway, me and smelly went to watch Body #19 yesterday and it is really damn gross can! Dunno why we wanna waste money going to watch something to scare the shit out of us. I realised that Thai horror movies always very unexpected. The movie is not bad, except for some scenes which are rather dumb. Anyway, smelly said this is first and last time we'll watch horror show. hahahaha .. and before that we went to foodcourt to have our dinner and shared a strawberry dessert and smelly surprised me by saying that this is the first time we had dessert together .. didn't know that smelly actually takes note of these details .. so anyway I got cheated to stay overnight at smelly's place again ..hahahah .. what happened to the can-only-stay-over-on-weekends deal huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment