Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Chapter 346 ~ Happy Anniversary


Mmmm .. 1st of all, wanna wish Smelly a Happy 5th Monthsary ..

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Thursday night, saw that grandma still wasn't feeling too good and didn't even have the strength to sit up on her own, so decided to bring her to A&E with Fann. Reached there and so many people can! Average waiting time is 4 hours! Wah paing! But luckily I told the nurse Grandma wasn't feeling too good, so she said she'll inform the nurse and thank goodness we managed to see the doctor rather fast. But he turned out to be a Ah Beng doctor can! With the gold ring and bracelet. And somemore after I finished signing the document, he wanted to take the pen back from me, he like touch my hand lo. Nah Bey. Anyway, after that we were at the counter waiting to do the admission and waited for damn long lo. Finally all the shit are done, can finally go up le. They put Grandma into the isolation room due no available beds. By that time I think is around 1 plus le. Then waited till 3 plus doctor then came. As usual, they wanna poke the needle in and I really couldn't watch. So I asked Fann to hold Grandma hand and distract her. Luckily got her around to help. Then I just hide at 1 corner and 偷偷地哭. Haiz, really breaks my heart to see Grandma suffering. So anyway, we only managed to leave the hospital about 4 plus. Next morning still must work .. only slept like 3 hours. After work, went to see Grandma and she seemed much better but still needed the help of the tube to pass urine. But I guess her mood is also better cos all the idiots are there to visit her.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Anyway, also wanna say sorry to Choong cos I was not able to make it for the gossip session due left office very late, somemore had to go visit Grandma in hospital.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Saturday was 妹妹's chalet at East Coast and Syl and Chris were so nice to pick Smelly and Silly from CGH and then we went down to meet Edna. Then we waited for 妹妹 to reach with 'the rest'. Anyway, after helping them put the things down, we were off to rent our bicycles to go Lilli Putt. Really too long never exercise le .. nearly dieded even before reaching. hahahah .. finally reached and went to eat Carl Jnr .. Silly's 1st time eating at CJ. wahahahaha .. ok ok .. i know .. Silly is sua-gu can?!?!?!? Then after that we went to play the mini golf la. 18 holes in all, but I think by the 5th hole, we were kinda bored already .. more interested in taking photos with all th miniature stuffs! After that we went back to the chalet cos 妹妹's friends all there already. So anyway because we were so damn freaking hot, we went to the room upstairs to enjoy air-con for a while. Not even there for 10 mins, then some bitch by the name of Wendy Lim wanna talk cock and create trouble. Smelly stormed out of the room and Syl tried to stop. Then later we just took our bags and left the room. When Silly walked down the stairs, saw the CB. Then the CB like wanna look but dun dare to look, so Silly said CB to the CB. Fucked up. Dun fuck around with me, I sure give you 1 tight slap. Anyway, Silly just wanna say thanks to Syl, Chris & Edna for being around. After that we decided to walk Chris out to take a cab and then we went Lagoon to eat .. yummy yummy. After that it was back to the chalet again, stayed awhile then went back to Smelly's house.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

I feel so fucked up about what happened. Dunno when this feeling will go away. Give me some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment