Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 06, 2008

Chapter 347 ~ What Is Family?


What is family? Why must family behave like that? I really dun understand. 家丑不可外杨 right? But I really need to rant.

Ah Ma did the colonscopy done this morning and thank goodness nothing negative was found. Then I received some smses from 2nd uncle and I really dun wanna reply. Complained about my other uncles and I am really not interested in listening to all these shit. Reached in the evening to visit Ah Ma and she was going to have her tea break. Looked kinda tired, but I guess it's more like sian-ness cos everyday just lie down and never do anything.

Then after that 4th uncle came and 2nd one asked to 1 side said wanna talk to me. Then the shit started. Telling me about what happened when my dad went down yesterday, complaining about my 3rd and 4th uncle and blah blah blah. Talk finish already then he went off, then I went back to the ward and then the 4th said he also wanna have a talk with me. Showed me his handphone and the messages and defending themselves.

Sigh. Please .. this is between you brothers and all of you are my elders.. so why are you dragging me into this? I'm so tired. Please .. just leave me and ah ma alone.

I understand each of your point of view. 2nd one feels that ah ma shouldn't be left alone and there should be someone being with her all the time and everyone should contribute and do their parts as sons and daughters. 4th feels that not everyone is able to spend so much time at the hospital like the 2nd one and he shouldn't be using such harsh words and fixed schedules to force them to come take over the "shift". Both have their rights and wrongs. But what I really wanna say to them is : She's your mother, please dun waste time talking cock and fighting over nonsense issues. I'd rather you spend more time and effort in coming to visit her when she's home. Don't wait until new year or when she's in hospital then make the effort to visit. Talk so much also no use.

I feel really really sad and just feel like having a big big cry. I mean here is Ah Ma lying on the bed suffering and the rest of you still got so much time and energy to wanna quarrel like little children. Then went downstairs and cried le .. haiz ..

No comments:

Post a Comment