I think I'm such a wimp. People work, I also work. But why others work dun get so depress or angry, but when I work it's otherwise. I get so upset and depressed these days that I really drag myself to wake up each day. When I reach office, I get so withdrawn I just dun wanna talk to anyone. Tears are constantly welling in my eyes and thoughts of dying fly through my brain every single minute. I know it's damn unhealthy, but I can't help it. Much as I would love to resign and leave immediately, but I can't. Ah ma's gonna be discharge next week and I worry about what's going to happen at home? I need to go get a maid and if I am without a job, how am I going to pay? If I can't get a maid, who's going to look after her at home? If she still can't pass urine, what am I going to do? Do I really have to send her to a nursing home? Will I be driving her to her grave if I really do that? All of us are working under the same company, so why must you sales people make our lives so miserable? Are we as Customer Service so worthless until you must treat us like that? CS Yip, Grace Tan, William Yan, Linda Lee, Jessica Lee, Lim Say Kum. Perhaps you people have actually worked as CS before and were throughly tortured, hence you want me to go through this gruelling time too. I dunno. I just hope I can survive this, cos I know it's stupid to die for this kind of thing. I just hope the angel on my left can win the battle against the devil on my right.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Chapter 353 ~ mad
I think I'm such a wimp. People work, I also work. But why others work dun get so depress or angry, but when I work it's otherwise. I get so upset and depressed these days that I really drag myself to wake up each day. When I reach office, I get so withdrawn I just dun wanna talk to anyone. Tears are constantly welling in my eyes and thoughts of dying fly through my brain every single minute. I know it's damn unhealthy, but I can't help it. Much as I would love to resign and leave immediately, but I can't. Ah ma's gonna be discharge next week and I worry about what's going to happen at home? I need to go get a maid and if I am without a job, how am I going to pay? If I can't get a maid, who's going to look after her at home? If she still can't pass urine, what am I going to do? Do I really have to send her to a nursing home? Will I be driving her to her grave if I really do that? All of us are working under the same company, so why must you sales people make our lives so miserable? Are we as Customer Service so worthless until you must treat us like that? CS Yip, Grace Tan, William Yan, Linda Lee, Jessica Lee, Lim Say Kum. Perhaps you people have actually worked as CS before and were throughly tortured, hence you want me to go through this gruelling time too. I dunno. I just hope I can survive this, cos I know it's stupid to die for this kind of thing. I just hope the angel on my left can win the battle against the devil on my right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment