Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chapter 354 ~ Super Upset


Just carried Bubbles and had a big cry. Had 1 of the worst days at work. I knew the stupid shipment sure cock up cos it's for the shit customer. Hence, the moment I reached office, I faster called Ah Kai to check on the progress, but he never pick up the phone. Tried calling a few more times, but still no answer. Thought maybe he'll call me back shortly. Hence, I carried on with my work and who knows at 10, that woman called to check on the delivery. Told her everything should be fine as I have not heard any bad news, but said I would call and double check. Bad news, shipment suppose to reach at 8, now is 10 still not there yet. Ah Kai not at work and his manager not capable enough. Told him I had already sent out email yesterday with strict instructions, so why wasn't things done accordingly. His reason? He didn't go back to office yesterday and hence didn't see the email. So am I suppose to tell this to that woman? Obviously she doesn't give a damn. The moment she started ranting, I put her on speaker cos I know she's going to go on and on for a long time. Know what she said?

- ask your driver to fuck off
- tell your driver to shut his mouth
- tell your driver to zip up his mouth

Still got more unpleasant things, but now I can't remember already. I only remember very vividly her shouting the word fuck. She's not even a manger or something. Just a customer service too. See how our lives differ? She's a CS, I'm a CS too. But she gets to scold me fuck loudly to my face. Me? I just get to scold that when I'm off the phone. Couldn't control my tears and they started flowing down, after that woman slammed down the phone. But of course not without her saying "MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR PHONE FREE COS I WILL BE CALLING YOU!" It's not that I want to cry over this kind of stupid woman, but lately so many things have been building up in me and suddenly got this kind of call, I really break down.

The urge to smoke is really strong today. It's times like this when I really need your support. Please stop being unreasonable and petty. All these shit are draining me mentally. Please ..

No comments:

Post a Comment