I have an important decision to make and I need some opinions. Ah Ma's gonna be discharged this coming Thursday and I think there's many things which we have to look out for. I really dunno if my maid application will be successful. Today while I was at the hospital and watching her eat her dinner. I just felt that I really dun wanna do things which I will regret. I mean even I manage to get a maid, but can I ensure that she will be well taken care of? Like if she wakes up in the middle of the night, will the maid know? Or will she just continue to sleep? When I'm work, will she take really good care of Ah Ma or will she just laze around since no one is gonna be home to see? So anyway, I know I will not feel safe leaving Ah Ma in a stranger's hands, so I am thinking of resigning to look after her full time. I mean, since I am also not happy with my job, so it's not a pity to leave it. I know it's going to be difficult without an income, and given the fact that I am such a spendthrift. But I dun wanna put Ah Ma in a old folks home where things will be easier for me, but I know I'll never forgive myself if something does happen to her. I know I won't be able to forgive myself and I really dun wanna live with this regret for the rest of my life. At the moment, I really need to clear all my debts and save a little sum of money fast. I would probably find a part-time job, maybe at night or something so that during the day I can concentrate of looking after Ah Ma properly. I already can't give Ah Ma a good life by bringing her to holidays and all that, so I guess this is the only thing I can do for her. I hope I still have time.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Chapter 356 ~ Decision
I have an important decision to make and I need some opinions. Ah Ma's gonna be discharged this coming Thursday and I think there's many things which we have to look out for. I really dunno if my maid application will be successful. Today while I was at the hospital and watching her eat her dinner. I just felt that I really dun wanna do things which I will regret. I mean even I manage to get a maid, but can I ensure that she will be well taken care of? Like if she wakes up in the middle of the night, will the maid know? Or will she just continue to sleep? When I'm work, will she take really good care of Ah Ma or will she just laze around since no one is gonna be home to see? So anyway, I know I will not feel safe leaving Ah Ma in a stranger's hands, so I am thinking of resigning to look after her full time. I mean, since I am also not happy with my job, so it's not a pity to leave it. I know it's going to be difficult without an income, and given the fact that I am such a spendthrift. But I dun wanna put Ah Ma in a old folks home where things will be easier for me, but I know I'll never forgive myself if something does happen to her. I know I won't be able to forgive myself and I really dun wanna live with this regret for the rest of my life. At the moment, I really need to clear all my debts and save a little sum of money fast. I would probably find a part-time job, maybe at night or something so that during the day I can concentrate of looking after Ah Ma properly. I already can't give Ah Ma a good life by bringing her to holidays and all that, so I guess this is the only thing I can do for her. I hope I still have time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment