I'm fine now .. I sent a complaint letter to my big bosses and next week a sales will be going down to meet that stupid woman and hopefully some action will be taken against her by her superiors.
I just feel so blessed cos I have the most wonderful people around me:
Smelly: Thanks for not giving up on me whenever I'm not being myself. Even though I keep telling you that you have a psychotic gf, it doesn't even put you off. Muakcs baby.
Hong Hong: Thanks for being my listening ear. Even though we may have some bad times, but you never fail to be there for me whenever I'm feeling down. Thanks also for helping to look after Ah Ma and the 2 princesses & 1 prince. Just stop drinking so much!
Edna, Chris, Syl & Jane: So glad that I got to know you guys through smelly. So glad that we have built up such a strong bond within this short period of time. You guys never fail to crack me up whenever I'm feeling down and I just love the times we spend together.
And lastly, I also wanna thank my 2 beloved brothers for backing me up whenever I have any problems at home.
Love all of you guys ..


No comments:
Post a Comment