Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Chapter 361 ~ Tired

Morning woke up and found Ah Ma complaining of stomach pain again. After giving her breakfast and changing her diapers, Hong Hong and I went to Orange Valley to have a look. The environment is not bad, at least the place looks very bright and clean. So more or less, the decision would be Orange Valley, provided that Dad is able to convince the rest.

After that we went to St Andrew's to buy diapers and wipes. Then you know what happened? The pharmacy auntie try to be funny lo. She said "哇,这是你的女儿阿?她很高hor." WTF! I almost slapped her. Held my cool, gave her a stern stare and said loudly "我看起来有这么老吗?" Nah Bey lo .. Should have answered her "Yah, I gave birth to her when I was 2 years old." Damn it. Then the Hong Hong snickering over there lo. She can tell my face damn black already. Auntie, your joke very BO HO CHEO

Then after that we rode home and then WE FELL IN THE CARPARK! OMG lo.. We like lost control after passing the manhole, but she managed to control the bike, but before we got up to the 2nd floor, we fell after the hump. Luckily not very serious. I was like hugging the bag of pampers and fell off the bike. Then I saw Hong Hong struggling to 匹腿 and hold the bike with all her might to prevent it from falling down. Then I faster say to her "okie wait, I come help you now!" Then I faster faster got up and we pushed the bike back to the 2nd floor. Found out that it's the tube for the petrol came out again. So damn dangerous. Cannot take it. Made the decision not to ride anymore. Going to sell the bike off. Instructed Hong Hong not to ride also. Cannot afford to take the risk. Came home and she called up the motor shop to complain about the bike problem and also told the guy to look out for buyers.

Came home and Ah Ma complained about stomach pain again. We decided to bring her to hospital for checkup just in case is the gallstones giving problem. Just got home from hospital about 10 plus. Saw Ah Soon and Gary there too cos Ah Soon injured the leg.

Will take this time when Ah Ma in hospital to make sure my dad settles the nursing home issue fast, so that when discharge from hospital will go directly to the nursing home. Haiz ..

No comments:

Post a Comment