Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chapter 360 ~ Big Cry


Yesterday went to Mei's place to watch Transformers and then went for supper. After that went back to Smelly's place. Had a big cry in Smelly's arm and told smelly about the decision to put Ah Ma in a nursing home. Thanks for comforting me.

Went to look at 3 places this morning. But didn't really like them very much. Looks quite gloomy and depressing. Then went back and checked out the website for Orange Valley in Simei. Looks not bad, will prob go down and take a look tomorrow. Told Cass I need to apply for urgent leave and settle this problem first. Hopefully they'll understand.

Rode pillion on Ah Boy out today. Still didn't have the guts to actually ride him myself. Felt so scary. Then somemore got this stupid car wanna go LJ things. First he horned, then he trail behind close close, then he drove out and cut into our lane, very the CB. Lucky Hong Hong quite steady and horned him loud and long.

My eyes are so sleepy and puffy after the big cry yesterday .. In fact, before I went out, while I was trying to discuss with Hong Hong about this issue, I already cry until damn shit .. then night time still cry somemore .. haiz ..

No comments:

Post a Comment