Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Chapter 379 ~ New Job


Guess what? I'm blogging from my new workplace! Yeah! Blogger is not banned! But the thing is this place has absolutely no partition at all and my GM is just sitting behind me .. I wonder if he can see what I'm doing now .. hee hee.. But then again, I'm rather fast with my ALT-TAB so hopefully still can smoke him. wahahaha .. I'm so freaking sleepy can? Why 1 week just pass by so fast? Why must we work? Why? Why? Why? And somemore this ST Log just called me, wanna ask if I'm still looking for job. They're looking for Senior Shipping Something .. but I already rejected them le .. ok ok .. shall get my ass back to work and try to stay awake ..

No comments:

Post a Comment