Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chapter 380 ~ Work Day 2


Good morning everyone. Day 2 of work le. So far still quite ok. Everything here is more manual as compared to Schenker. I guess we were too pampered by Chee Leong, cos he is so power that he can create new systems just to make things more systematic and easier for us. Everything just need to go into system and can see and find le. Here would be like back to basics cause everything also do very manually. But so far, I find that it's still ok. Cause everyone is like working as a team and really help each other. Hmm .. CS department only have like 11 people including myself and 2 bosses. Then operations team so far I only see 5 people and billing also about 5. Then also got 1 IT guy here. That's about it lo. Small place la. I shall try to sneak a picture of this place to show how open-concept it really is. Anyway I kind of get the hang of the system already cos it is the same as what I used in Exel, so lucky me still managed to learn pretty fast.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

So hungry .. waiting for Uncle Chua to bring me, Cass and Weiyang out for lunch so that we can gossip.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Wanted to blog about the BBQ last sat, but still haven't had a chance to upload the photos. As I told Smelly, this is really a planned unorganised BBQ cos we basically never prepared anything. Just met up at NTUC and went to buy food and proceed to the pit le. Reached there and Edna & I were busy walking to the toilet washing area to defrost the chicken wings, crabsticks, prawns & hotdogs. Then we were washing the potatoes, sweet potatoes and golden mushrooms. Then we marinated the chicken wings too. We 2 very busy lo. Walked to the washing area so many times somemore. Then Mrs Lau, Mrs Beckham & Syl rented bicycles to cycle back to Mrs Lau's house cos she wanted to change and also bring the water cooler thing. And Smelly and [X] also busy walking to the washing area many times cos they were busy setting up the fire and got their hands dirty. Besides our pit, they were also very busy setting up fire for the little girls @ the next pit lo. I shall not mention how unhappy I was with a certain someone who only sat there and played PSP, listened to music and played soccer the whole entire night lo. !@#$%^&*GGM!@#$%^&* Freaking lazy! Making me damn pissed off just thinking about it. Hiya don't say la, wait people wanna say I'm the one who is being GG about it. Anyway, food was delicious (cos cooked by all my beloveds). I love the sambal brought by Carmen. Damn damn damn shiok. Baby, can you ask Carmen help me to buy? Then after finish BBQ, we went to Alison's 21st birthday which was just nearby. Her theme of the night was suspenders! So cool to see everyone wear different types of suspenders lo. Also saw Eunice and the GF too. Then after that we wanted to go watch movie at Downtown, but nothing nice. So in the end, me, Smelly & Edna went home and the rest went to play mahjong. Haiz.. I wish we could do this every week or something ... but something still seems to be lacking.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

To Hong Hong : Hiya .. don't be so disappointed about the job thing la. Slowly find.. sure can find something similar one la.. be patient lo.. If this place is willing to pay, sure got other places also willing to pay one.. Jia You!

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Know why I can blog so much today? Hee hee .. cos GM not here! So no one behind me mah!

No comments:

Post a Comment