Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chapter 391 ~ Sick


Monday night felt a little unwell already cos like got cough and flu symtom. Tuesday went to work as usual, but then cough started to get a little worse and I started to get bodyache and felt damn cold. Knew I was becoming sick. And the worse thing is it was my duty to stay back print pre-alert. Feeling so damn 辛苦 and the air-con kept blowing and blowing at my head. Finally ended work and couldn't take it, so went Loyang Point to see doctor. But Dr Tan was not on duty, so now choice but to see the other doctor. Fever was 38.6 degrees and throat was very red. Gave me 2 days mc. Yeah! Very long never sick like this le. Went home ate dinner, ate medicine, stuck a koo on my forehead and went to sleep. Whole body ache like hell.

Wednesday woke up feeling groggy, then ate a little macaroni soup before I ate medicine, then went back to sleep again. In the evening woke up feeling much better. Went to bathe then meet Smelly to go Tampines for dinner and movie. Yah, sick still can go out right?!?!? My mother also say "I thought you sick? Still wanna go out. Still wear shorts somemore." Hee hee .. Went for dinner at 鼎泰丰 where I had the super boring wanton noodle soup. No taste de lor. But no choice, at least I got to drink coke.

After dinner, we went to watch "Burn After Reading". Fucking boring show! Luckily only $7.50. Me and Edna were like "What the fuck is this show about? Dun fucking understand what is happening." Edna even took out her PSP to play. And for me, when it's time to fall asleep in the cinema I can't get to sleep. It's a stupid stupid show lo. All of us had question marks above our heads when we came out and it's really really lame. Please don't go waste your money to watch. I think probably George Clooney and Brad Pitt were short of money, so just anyhow to act in some 无理头 show to earn some money. Haiz .. I'm still speechless about this movie.

Tomorrow is back to work le. So reluctant. Haiz .. but tomorrow is our 10th Monthsary! So something to look forward to, but Smelly is going to pickup 弟弟 cos tomorrow can book out le.

No comments:

Post a Comment