Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chapter 392 ~ Dreams

Has anyone ever had repeated dreams? I have a few different dreams which are repeated. And yesterday it happened again. Was just sharing the dream with Smelly this morning.

The building was big. Looks like a therapy cum nursing home style. Many many levels and many many rooms. Every room is packed with patients. Some rooms are for facials. Some rooms for massage, and even so there are different rooms for diffferent areas of massage, like the back, the hands, the legs. Then there's the nursing home area where got alot of old folks. Of course the environment for this area is not as comfy or nice and so many so many beds in 1 room. All packed up. But here a few patients only. I remembered seeing 2 old ladies using the machines to do exercises. The reason why I was walking around this building is the same as always -> looking for the toilet. Everytime I dream of this place, I am always looking for the toilet. And the best part? I always have to walk and run and walk and run, but takes me a long time to find it. And you know how in dreams, whenever we try to run, it's like slow motion. So anyway, finally found the toilet after a long time. In my past dreams, the toilets always cannot make it. Damn filthy and disgusting. And I was always barefooted which made things worse. Yucks. But yesterday the 1st toilet I went to also quite gross, then I managed to find another toilet in a different area and this time the toilet macham like spa. They had alot of interesting equipments in the bathroom. Like mmmm.. special chairs under the shower, like for those people doing water therapy and big bathtubs that can fit like so many people .. weird.

Don't like this dream and don't think it's a good sign. Hopefully by saying it out loud, won't dream of this damn place again. Scares me cos very difficult to wake up from this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment