Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chapter 401 ~ Tuesday


2nd uncle just came to visit Ah Ma and I guess he came with the idea that her condition's not so serious. But I guess he went away with a different thought. He reached while I was bathing and when I came out, he has already woken Ah Ma up. She then started her sigh-ings and tossing and turning while he just stood there watching. Asked me what happened and I explained to him the events that started from Saturday. Then he was like asking why she keep like going hai .. hai .. is she in pain? I said she can't control her body sometimes.. like she keeps tossing and turning because she can't control it and she needs to find a comfortable position to sleep in. Then he started to talk rubbish said is she really having headache? If she is then just give her some panadol, but last time she at nursing home, also everytime complain got headache this and that. I just ignored him. Then after about 10 mins, he said he'll come back on Friday and just left. Sigh, whatever la.

Ah Ma's condition today is about the same. Woke her up to eat lunch and she simply refuses to eat. Said she's giddy and just wanna lie down. I had to be a little more fierce when talking to her and also tried to distract her by talking about other things while kept feeding her the oats. She kept pleading with me say she doesn't want to eat anymore and just let her lie down. In the end only manged to get her eat half a bowl of oats only. Luckily she still managed to finish 1 packet of milk just now. Sigh, dunno how to let her eat dinner later again. I'm so tired.

Anyway, dear friends, please visit my friend's blog @ http://brandedimports.blogspot.com/ for some good stuffs.

Thanks Loobee .. I will be patient with her .. it's just that I dunno what else I can do to make her feel more comfortable or less suffering ..

No comments:

Post a Comment