Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chapter 410 ~ Nua-ster


I am really a No. 1 nua-ster. Can spend the whole morning doing this new blogskin, but haven't even pack my clothes or send out my resume yet. Hiya, I saw Fann got new and nice blogskin, so I also kpo wanna change lo. Hee hee. After watching the Life Transformers on Monday, I have decided that my life isn't so bad and sway as compared to those people, so I shall walk out of this dark period and be a better person. (I hope this isn't just a 三分钟的话, okie I will make sure it isn't)

Actually it is really really shiok not having to work, but whenever I see the moolah in my bank depleting everytime I draw some out, it is so depressing. Gosh. I really need to earn money fast. I've got to pay bills, pay maid's levy and salary, pay my savings plan.. oh no! Okie okie.. Happy thoughts happy thoughts.. Must maintain positive thinking then I won't sink into depression again..

Okie.. I go upload some overdue pics..

This is the latest addition to the Sa Family - Jeanice

This was during her 1 month




This was during her baptism on Sunday




Time flies.. Another month and it's New Year again.. Checkout the steamboat session we had this year..






Okie la, gotto go bathe then get ready for my 2nd lesson tonight .. khoorb kun ka

ETA: Just now brought Ah Ma go cut hair then already about 2pm, so I told Roka to go home and eat lunch first as still have to wait for our turn. After she left, it started to pour heavily and I was thinking "Die la, how to push Ah Ma back in this pouring rain?" Then after a while, I saw Roka appearing with 2 umbrellas! Haha .. clever girl .. I'm really quite thankful that I have her around to help me with Ah Ma..

No comments:

Post a Comment