I have found a new love.. Sorry Meilian.. but Andy's mine now! OMFG.. the concert last night was fantastic! Andy was so damn good looking and fit for his age and it was really a 天王的演唱会. The atmosphere was superb, everyone were on their feet screaming and singing away. Though I thought I only knew that 1 line from 冰雨, but apparently not! I knew more songs than that! And there were even lyrics on the monitor for certain songs so it was a problem for audiences to sing along with him. What can I say.. he's just so damn good looking lor. He's also good in interacting with the audiences and he was like asking "我可不可以结婚?我可不可以生小孩?" haha .. by all means, go ahead and marry me! wahahahaha.. sorry my darling smelly.. kekekekekeke..
Concert start at about 8.20pm and ended at 10pm. But of course there was the encore and he actually dragged till 11.30pm. Wonderful wonderful wonderful.. money well spent. While it was nearly ending, I was looking around and saw this bunch of people leaving.. then there was this guy with nerdy specs and greyish hair and upon closer look it was 曹格! OMG.. another cutie! He looks good in real life!
Okie.. shall share some pictures when I have edited them tomorrow. Now gotto go bathe and get ready to smelly to go town shopping with Ying and Yan. Then tonight I'm going to work with Cali at some place in Buona Vista till 1am. Sigh.. no choice.. no $ le!!


No comments:
Post a Comment