Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Chapter 421 ~ 030109

So sleepy! Came back from Xin Wang this morning about 3am, then woke up about 10am cos got gathering with my secondary besties! Can you imagine.. we have known each other for about 19 years! Next year we can celebrate our 20 years le. 5 of us.. just like a hand. So glad that I managed to find Sihui after such a long time and the 5 of us can reunite again. Doesn't feel as if we haven't met for a long time.. just have alot of catching up to do only .. but luckily Ju, Van and I still meet up very very often so still not so bad. But now we are complete! Yeah.. can all go out again le! Sihui was very nice to have ordered food for us.. there were home made braised chicken wings and salad, sushi from Sakae, the mega big chicken pie from Don. Then I brought along 2 bottles of sparkling juice, Peng brought Ferrera Rocher, Ju brought Almond Jelly dessert and Van brought Merci Chocolate. Marcel had a good time running around as usual and everyone was gushing over cute Jeanice. And we finally got to meet the other halves of Sihui and Peng. Matt as usual was our photographer. I had fun and I really my girls. They also made me realise what my talent is and I'm so gonna look for a job in that field. No more procrastinating. We're gonna have a meetup sometime during Chinese New Year after Van and Peng are back. Van's dad booked the whole villa for the family in Phuket and Peng's going to the in-law's place in Malaysia. We're going to check out Peng's place! Alrighty.. going to Parkway now!

P.S. Ju and Van asked me not to have chalet for birthday this year.. wahahahaha.. bad memories!

Countdown : 24 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment