Nothing much to blog about today. So sleepy. Yesterday after going to Parkway, then went Edna's house to play mahjong and my job was to cook Kuay Chap for the rest as usual. I'm the offical Kwau Chap cooker. After that fell asleep on the sofa till they finished their game about 3am then cabbed home. This morning got awaken by Bubbles who kept making noise with her bowl to indicate that she's hungry then watched TV and slacked cos Smelly went to visit brother in camp. After that I came to Smelly's house to scan funny photos then fell asleep. Just helped Smelly to hang up the clothes while Smelly's bathing then going to the usual hangout to meet the gang. Tomorrow going Sentosa with Fann for tanning! I dun wan become or ge leng though..
P.S. I managed to dig out some really old and funny photos of the 5 of us and will post it up soon.. damn funny.. damn unglam..
Countdown : 23 more days
P.S. I managed to dig out some really old and funny photos of the 5 of us and will post it up soon.. damn funny.. damn unglam..
Countdown : 23 more days


No comments:
Post a Comment