Yawn.. very very sleepy. Reached home this morning from Smelly's place. Yesterday just went to eat dinner with Smelly at 511 then go back home. Thought can nua the day away, but then Mummy got bored and asked if wanna go to JB. So I was like ok.. let's go. Then while waiting for bus 39 opposite our house, she suddenly say "Aiya.. actually nothing much to buy also.. or we dun go lor" Cos I was saying that I must be back by 7.30pm as got lesson at the CC. Then we changed plans to go Bugis walk walk instead. So reached there.. then ermm.. both of us just walked around aimlessly .. walked up walked down .. then in the end.. went to buy the pancake and landed up at MOS Burger to eat. After that.. went home le! Haha.. this must be the fastest shopping trip ever. But.. If I dun recall wrongly.. this is like the 1st time me and Mom ever go shopping like this alone.. at least we got to talk a little.. complained a little.. bonded a little..
Photos from Sentosa

















On the tram to Siloso Beach









Countdown : 20 more days
Photos from Sentosa
Construction of the IR
Luge Ride
My New Friend
Oscar!
The weird red lines on my legs
Skyride
Song of the Sea
On the tram to Siloso Beach
Waiting for train to go home
Countdown : 20 more days


No comments:
Post a Comment