Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 09, 2009

Chapter 425 ~ 090109

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDNA !!!!!! MUACKS MUACKS MAUCKS MUACKS MUACKS !!!!!

Yesterday's Thai class was all about time. Wah piang.. abit cheem already.. have gotto revise more so that won't lag behind. Feeling a little sick since 2 days back. Having sore throat, slight running nose, body aches.. sigh .. just when I just hao lian to Smelly the other day that as long never work, won't fall sick.. who knows? Now worse.. sick also cannot see doctor cos it's a waste of money..

Lately there seems to be quite alot of sadness within the gang.. hopefully everyone will have a good time tonight and I just wanna see the smiles on everyone's face..

Another 3 more days and my darling is going to China and Hong Kong for work. Very sad. We have never been apart for so many days and I dunno what I am going to do. So used to having Smelly around me that sometimes I feel so lost without my Smelly. Sigh. But I already told Smelly that we shall not video call and I will do the calling instead as it would be much cheaper. Sigh. Going to be so so lonely and sad. Guess will just mope at home everyday.

Countdown : 18 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment