Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chapter 427 ~ 100109

Sniff Sniff. Sick le. Coming down with flu and eyes very watery. Feeling so sleepy also. Yesterday afternoon met Edna for some shopping in town then night went for dinner at CV with the gang and we had crab, toufu, sweet & sour pork, soup, you tiao and kang kong. Total bill came up to about $65 only. Cheap cheap. But the food was so so only. Then after that proceeded for ktv at Loyang Point. I went back to take my overnight stuffs first then met Syl and Meilian before going togather with the cake. Walked in and sang birthday song to Edna. Longest birthday song I would say. Haha.. even came in cantonese too. After the session ended, they wanted to sit on my bike hence we went to look in on Bapok. Long time never touch him feels so exciting yet scared at the same time. Went for 1 round by myself first then pillioned Mei Mei and [X]. So nervous I tell you! Almost like shivering like that. Nope.. I dun think I would ever ride out on the roads again.. still can't get over the trauma.

Today Smelly's appointment for haircut was 1pm and we woke up like 12pm!! Faster bathed and rushed down then went to eat LJ and then it's shopping time! Finally bought my long long pillow from Muji! Yeah! Tonight me and Smelly dun need to snatch pillow with each other le. Hee hee. Then went Simei to buy Smelly's winter clothes, toilet rolls from NTUC (as instructed by Mummy yesterday which I forgot!) then went home to put down the toilet rolls .. then Smelly's home to put our stuffs and rest and shit.. wahahaha.. then went for dinner at 511.

Wanted to go see the Singapore Tattoo show.. but no $$$$ la.. everything also depend on Smelly and others now.. so better know when to zi dong and not spend so much la..

Countdown : 17 more days (dreading it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment