Tired.. Tired.. Tired.. Yesterday woke up bright and early to start packing the table and cupboard.. Finished in the afternoon and started on the area outside my room. Loads of dad's nonsense.. as in really rubbish.. newspaper cutting from the 1990s.. lots and lots of notes and writings and get this .. I even found a planner for the year 1984.. And yup.. I'm gonna clean that up to give to Smelly. Well.. on the other hand.. a gem among rubbish I suppose.
Woke up early today to also pack the clothes outside.. really no more time le.. tomorrow already Saturday then Sunday is 除夕了.. then I be starting work le!
I am really so excited about work.. I found my goal.. Loads and loads of $$.. I have wasted so much damn time and now I must work doubly doubly hard to gain back everything..
Tomorrow is also Smelly and my 13 months anniversary.. we're going to unwind ourselves and have a good time..
Countdown : 4 more days !!! (uurrrggghhhhh)

Woke up early today to also pack the clothes outside.. really no more time le.. tomorrow already Saturday then Sunday is 除夕了.. then I be starting work le!
I am really so excited about work.. I found my goal.. Loads and loads of $$.. I have wasted so much damn time and now I must work doubly doubly hard to gain back everything..
Tomorrow is also Smelly and my 13 months anniversary.. we're going to unwind ourselves and have a good time..
Countdown : 4 more days !!! (uurrrggghhhhh)
This was the 2nd bouquet of flowers received form Smelly for our 1 year anniversary..



No comments:
Post a Comment