恭喜发财!新年快乐!万事如意!步步高升!买4D中4D!买Toto中Toto!HUAT AH !!!!!
Once again it's the Chinese New Year le.. Came back this morning from Edna's place at like 5am.. slept and woke up at like 11plus.. faster bathe and get dressed to wait for relatives to come. Shall blog about the visits later in the night as not relatives come yet.
1 year ago this day on the 26th was the accident day. I think at this time me and smelly still at Raffles Hospital getting our injuries checked out ba. Since it's been exactly 1 year, I think I can bring myself to talk about it le.
= Flashback =
26 January 2008
Had BBQ with Ying and the rest the night before and also a little gambling session before the rest left leaving some time alone for me and Smelly. Woke up in the morning and camwhored for awhile as I made an appointment with Nana for a haircut and colouring session. Wanted to be 美美 for my birthday. Went home to take bike then happily proceeded towards Bugis. Exit ECP at the Marina Square there and encountered slight jam. As usual, I won't really go and squeeze with everyone so I also moved very slowly with the cars. Decided to drop by Arab Street as I wanted to buy some blings blings and there was still time. Just then this white car beside wanted to anger me. The MLR driver squeezed past me dangerously and appeared so nonchalant and this pissed me even further. Hence, I squeezed past him and threw him a dirty look. Know what he did next? He overtook me and purposely kept jam braking. You know how farking dangerous that is? He continued doing this all the way till the junction and then just sped away. I was going pretty slow as I didn't want to be the one at fault for kissing his car's ass. And since I was going Arab street and the arsehole already went straight, I just proceeded on my way by turning right. Suddenly, I heard a bang and then felt my bike losing control. For a moment, I was like "What happened? Dun tell me I skidded again?" Then I turned around on my right and saw this car beside me and the next thing I knew, I had already travelled quite a distance on my knees. I then faster stood up to see where Smelly was. Saw Smelly sitting on the road but lucky no visible injuries.. yet. I was so damn angry and seeing Smelly on the floor made my blood boil further. Screamed and shouted at the driver "Your lane is for turning right, why did the hell you wanna go straight?!?!" Know what he said? Said he thought I was going straight, so he wanna switch into my lane.. WHILE HE WAS FARKING TURNING. How the hell did he pass his driving? Doesn't he know that switching lane while turning is not allowed?!?!?!?! Bastard uncle. Then got some good samaritan helped to push my bike to the grass patch as the oil tank was leaking. And a fellow motorist (FM) came to help out with the situation. He tried to get the dumb ass (DA) to take out his licence so that he can copy down the particulars, but the DA started to argue and said why he should give it to him, who does he think he is and blah blah blah. Imagine me bleeding on both knees and hands and these 2 people still there quarreling. I was so damn mad that I shouted "Can't you see me bleeding! Can you stop quarreling!" By this time, the ambulance came and put me to sit on the stretcher and they were asking if I wanted to follow them to the hospital. If I did, then it would definitely become a police case. But if I don't, I still have 24 hours to make a police report if I changed my mind. You might probably ask me why I still hesitate. Well.. main reason is that I really do not want my parents to know about me riding and now accident, sure kena scold like hell de. Oh BTW.. 1 of the ambulance guy was rather cute looking too! Wahaha.. Ayway.. police came next to take statement and told me the same thing.. If I change my mind about making a report, I still have 24 hours. Oh.. and you know what car the DA was driving? A freaking Jaguar. Anyway long story cut short.. DA drove Smelly and I to Raffles Hospital and didn't even bother to walk us in to make sure we were fine you know. Just left us at the A&E entrance. How fucked up right? We had to limp our way in. Nurse came.. Doctor came.. The cleaning process was damn damn painful.. I was like crying like hell when they were cleaning the wounds on my knees.. Lucky Smelly only suffered abrasions otherwise I really dunno how to explain things to Smelly Daddy and Mummy. After that, we can actually make our way back to the chalet.. struggled back to our room and lie down to rest.. Then I had to struggle to the entrance to meet Janis and struggle back to the room.. She was like shocked to see the extent of our injuries and we basically just fell asleep again till Sarah reached. Opened the door for her and can see her shocked expression too. Then later evening my dear girls Ju and Vanessa came with Matt and all like couldn't believe this actually happened. Then me and Smelly struggled downstair to proceed with the BBQ (aren't we amazing to be able to be doing all these things when inside we're like almost dying?) DA refused to agree on the repair charges and after talking to everyone.. we decided to go ahead with the police report. Matt then drove us to my house the neighbourhood police post to report and then later drove us back to the chalet again. Had a hard time sleeping as the pain started to kick in once the painkillers wore off.
Painfully and slowly checked out the next day and then headed back to Raffles Hospital to have our wounds cleaned up again. 2nd day is even worse. Really pain like shit. After they put new bandages, it was really so painful that I couldn't even walk that few steps back to the seat. I think I stood at the door for a good 20-30 mins and really couldn't just move like 5 steps back to the seat. I had to pop 2 painkillers and still couldn't move. I think at 1 point I even fell alseep while standing. When I eventually reached the seat, it took me another few hours before I could stand up to leave. Went home and lied to my mom that injuries sustained while roller blading.. she could still laugh!
The days that followed were horrible.. We had to go back to clean our wounds every 2 days .. and to think we were so hardworking cos doctor gave us 5 days MC and we didn't request for more .. cos we felt that department was shorthanded and we didn't want to add more burden.. I had to struggle with walking and going to work each day.. As both knees were badly scrapped and bandaged, I couldn't bend my knees much and walking was such a painful affair. I realised how lucky being able to bend your knees was.. how lucky to be able to wear jeans.. how fragile life actually is..
I wanna thank Smelly for being there.. Fann for rushing down the moment I told her I had an accident and taking care of me when I was recovering form my injuries.. Friends and colleagues who showed their concern during that period.
1 year le and court case still like that .. dunno what's happening actually .. need to call up the lawyer firm to ask for updates .. I just want this episode to end so that I can put this behind me ..
See! Raw injuries! This was taken on the next day when we went back for cleaning of wounds. Took me few months before recovering fully ..

Anyway.. tomorrow is my birthday again.. I seriously have no idea what's in store.. nothing much I guess cos still 初二.. can't do much also.. everyone so busy with their own programs..
Sigh.. suddenly feeling emo.. dunno what to feel ..
Countdown : It's tomorrow ..
Once again it's the Chinese New Year le.. Came back this morning from Edna's place at like 5am.. slept and woke up at like 11plus.. faster bathe and get dressed to wait for relatives to come. Shall blog about the visits later in the night as not relatives come yet.
1 year ago this day on the 26th was the accident day. I think at this time me and smelly still at Raffles Hospital getting our injuries checked out ba. Since it's been exactly 1 year, I think I can bring myself to talk about it le.
= Flashback =
26 January 2008
Had BBQ with Ying and the rest the night before and also a little gambling session before the rest left leaving some time alone for me and Smelly. Woke up in the morning and camwhored for awhile as I made an appointment with Nana for a haircut and colouring session. Wanted to be 美美 for my birthday. Went home to take bike then happily proceeded towards Bugis. Exit ECP at the Marina Square there and encountered slight jam. As usual, I won't really go and squeeze with everyone so I also moved very slowly with the cars. Decided to drop by Arab Street as I wanted to buy some blings blings and there was still time. Just then this white car beside wanted to anger me. The MLR driver squeezed past me dangerously and appeared so nonchalant and this pissed me even further. Hence, I squeezed past him and threw him a dirty look. Know what he did next? He overtook me and purposely kept jam braking. You know how farking dangerous that is? He continued doing this all the way till the junction and then just sped away. I was going pretty slow as I didn't want to be the one at fault for kissing his car's ass. And since I was going Arab street and the arsehole already went straight, I just proceeded on my way by turning right. Suddenly, I heard a bang and then felt my bike losing control. For a moment, I was like "What happened? Dun tell me I skidded again?" Then I turned around on my right and saw this car beside me and the next thing I knew, I had already travelled quite a distance on my knees. I then faster stood up to see where Smelly was. Saw Smelly sitting on the road but lucky no visible injuries.. yet. I was so damn angry and seeing Smelly on the floor made my blood boil further. Screamed and shouted at the driver "Your lane is for turning right, why did the hell you wanna go straight?!?!" Know what he said? Said he thought I was going straight, so he wanna switch into my lane.. WHILE HE WAS FARKING TURNING. How the hell did he pass his driving? Doesn't he know that switching lane while turning is not allowed?!?!?!?! Bastard uncle. Then got some good samaritan helped to push my bike to the grass patch as the oil tank was leaking. And a fellow motorist (FM) came to help out with the situation. He tried to get the dumb ass (DA) to take out his licence so that he can copy down the particulars, but the DA started to argue and said why he should give it to him, who does he think he is and blah blah blah. Imagine me bleeding on both knees and hands and these 2 people still there quarreling. I was so damn mad that I shouted "Can't you see me bleeding! Can you stop quarreling!" By this time, the ambulance came and put me to sit on the stretcher and they were asking if I wanted to follow them to the hospital. If I did, then it would definitely become a police case. But if I don't, I still have 24 hours to make a police report if I changed my mind. You might probably ask me why I still hesitate. Well.. main reason is that I really do not want my parents to know about me riding and now accident, sure kena scold like hell de. Oh BTW.. 1 of the ambulance guy was rather cute looking too! Wahaha.. Ayway.. police came next to take statement and told me the same thing.. If I change my mind about making a report, I still have 24 hours. Oh.. and you know what car the DA was driving? A freaking Jaguar. Anyway long story cut short.. DA drove Smelly and I to Raffles Hospital and didn't even bother to walk us in to make sure we were fine you know. Just left us at the A&E entrance. How fucked up right? We had to limp our way in. Nurse came.. Doctor came.. The cleaning process was damn damn painful.. I was like crying like hell when they were cleaning the wounds on my knees.. Lucky Smelly only suffered abrasions otherwise I really dunno how to explain things to Smelly Daddy and Mummy. After that, we can actually make our way back to the chalet.. struggled back to our room and lie down to rest.. Then I had to struggle to the entrance to meet Janis and struggle back to the room.. She was like shocked to see the extent of our injuries and we basically just fell asleep again till Sarah reached. Opened the door for her and can see her shocked expression too. Then later evening my dear girls Ju and Vanessa came with Matt and all like couldn't believe this actually happened. Then me and Smelly struggled downstair to proceed with the BBQ (aren't we amazing to be able to be doing all these things when inside we're like almost dying?) DA refused to agree on the repair charges and after talking to everyone.. we decided to go ahead with the police report. Matt then drove us to my house the neighbourhood police post to report and then later drove us back to the chalet again. Had a hard time sleeping as the pain started to kick in once the painkillers wore off.
Painfully and slowly checked out the next day and then headed back to Raffles Hospital to have our wounds cleaned up again. 2nd day is even worse. Really pain like shit. After they put new bandages, it was really so painful that I couldn't even walk that few steps back to the seat. I think I stood at the door for a good 20-30 mins and really couldn't just move like 5 steps back to the seat. I had to pop 2 painkillers and still couldn't move. I think at 1 point I even fell alseep while standing. When I eventually reached the seat, it took me another few hours before I could stand up to leave. Went home and lied to my mom that injuries sustained while roller blading.. she could still laugh!
The days that followed were horrible.. We had to go back to clean our wounds every 2 days .. and to think we were so hardworking cos doctor gave us 5 days MC and we didn't request for more .. cos we felt that department was shorthanded and we didn't want to add more burden.. I had to struggle with walking and going to work each day.. As both knees were badly scrapped and bandaged, I couldn't bend my knees much and walking was such a painful affair. I realised how lucky being able to bend your knees was.. how lucky to be able to wear jeans.. how fragile life actually is..
I wanna thank Smelly for being there.. Fann for rushing down the moment I told her I had an accident and taking care of me when I was recovering form my injuries.. Friends and colleagues who showed their concern during that period.
1 year le and court case still like that .. dunno what's happening actually .. need to call up the lawyer firm to ask for updates .. I just want this episode to end so that I can put this behind me ..
See! Raw injuries! This was taken on the next day when we went back for cleaning of wounds. Took me few months before recovering fully ..
Anyway.. tomorrow is my birthday again.. I seriously have no idea what's in store.. nothing much I guess cos still 初二.. can't do much also.. everyone so busy with their own programs..
Sigh.. suddenly feeling emo.. dunno what to feel ..
Countdown : It's tomorrow ..


No comments:
Post a Comment