Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Chapter 440 ~ 010209

It's February le, time flies.. Been busy these past few days.. feeling kinda low too.. It's just all in the mind I guess..

Let's see. Friday started work, reached kinda early and went for breakfast. Then morning half was spent sorting out some paper documents. Then my favourite boy called and said he's in town and wanna meet me for lunch, so yeah! I dun have to be alone! So left at 12 then walked over to PS to find him and he said treating me lunch! So good lor! Hee hee.. so off to Swenson's we went and had a yummy yummy lunch injected with loads of gossips and laughter.. Then he so sweet, somemore walked me back to the office before going off to the bank. Back to work and this time had to start calling people. Didn't feel very comfortasble doing that so it took me abit of time to start.. didn't manage to call alot though.. still trying to get past the barrier within me I guess.. Stress..

After work trained to Bugis to meet Vanessa as we are going to Julia's place for dinner. Greedy me grabbed 7 pieces of sushi while waiting for Vanessa to reach. All her fault la! Somemore I gobbled along the journey.. wah lau.. Reached Ju's place and so many people there lor.. Alister + Carrie + Son, Justin and Eileen, Edwin + Wife + 2 children.. Looking around I realised everyone really 老了 cos when we all knew each other still like so young and carefree, now everyone married with kids (with the exception of myself).. So scary..

Had a very filling dinner of steamboat where everything was personally cooked by Matthew. Damn the delicious lor! He kept refilling and refiliing the soup and I kept eating and drinking! Until my stomach really wanna burst liao. After dinner, Vanessa dropped me at MRT station and I took the long jouney home. Reached home, changed then walked over to [X] house where they were gambling. Didn't join in much of the activities nor talked much as I wasn't really in the mood. Felt very stressed about the camp the next day. Sigh.

Woke up next morning feeling so moody. Texted Carey and told her how I was feeling. Hmm.. in the end still had to go for the camp otherwise will have penalty, but Carey was very nice to say she'll be there to see me later. Well.. it really wasn't so bad.. we started off with some games and activities then broke for dinner and after that was the sharing session with PT which lasted 3 hours! Hmmm.. have to admit that he's really a very motivational speaker.. makes you believe that some things are really possible to achieve.. but whether or not I can do it is another thing.. I still dun feel like I'm cut out for this.. but.. I need the money now so I guess I just have to keep that thought in mind and keep going..

After we ended at 11.30pm, me and Carey walked over to PS to meet Smelly who came down.. we have some drinks at Starbucks and decided to go Mustafa for some late night shopping! Wahaha.. favourite place lor.. luckily yesterday still wasn't that crowded and the 3 of us spent money on nonsense shit! Wahaha.. our intension was only to buy a 8gb memory card for Carey and for myself, the denture tablets for ah ma. But we came out with 2 bottles of DKNY perfume, 1 bottle of Mont Blanc perfume, Casio watch, toothbrush, black masks, hair conditioner and dunno what else.. Ha.. tsk tsk.. terrible! Then after that Smelly and I went to Yassin for supper. Saw "The Ex" lor.. wahaha.. and somemore still can message Smelly after that lor.. and again in the middle of the night while we were sleeping lor.. Whatever la..

Shall upload photos taken with my favourite boy later in the night ..

Countdown : 23 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment