Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 02, 2009

Chapter 441 ~ 020209

So sleepy but going to 511 to meet them cos wanna pass Edna her long awaited present. Went to Ern Ern's place today for New Year gathering. Wow.. her house is huge lor.. As in very huge.. And gotto say, I'm really impressed by the people who I've met. They're young, they're rich, they're successful. I feel so ashamed. I'm like so much older than them and have zero achievements. 真丢脸. Sigh. I do hope I can succeed.

I'm on such a roller coaster lately. Sometimes I feel like I can do it. Sometimes I feel like I can't. Sometimes I feel like I wanna do it. Sometimes I feel like I don't wanna. Gosh.. I'm already so old, I need to make decisions and find my goal fast!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ -> This is what I want.

I want to provide a better life for Ah Ma.

Countdown : 22 more days

My favourite boy







No comments:

Post a Comment