Friday went to work, the bus and mrt were not so crowded, didn't occur to me that maybe alot of people haven't started work. This morning go work, fwah piang, crowded and packed like sardines lor. Damn it. But so proud of myself that I still managed to be early. Went to eat breakfast again and when I reached office and called Sylvia, she said she be in the office only later. Oops. Had to stand outside the door and wait for people to open. Then proceeded to surf the net and look for events company as instructed. Called a few places, but still didn't manage to get the information needed. Then went for lunch at 1. Walked to PS and ate my favourite food. Fattening lor! No more lunch tomorrow. After lunch did somemore admin work again then at 5 went to the telemarketing room to make some calls. At least the atmosphere in there is much more different than in creative room, feels more at ease making the calls. Then Ern Ern was saying that from tomorrow onwards, morning will do admin and afternoon will be tele. I guess I'm accepting it a little more today, so still not so bad.
Hmm.. Edna.. I do hope you like your present as you really didn't seem very enthusiastic about it. Remember we went to LV on your birthday? Actually I was looking around for a present for you and wanted to get the card holder, but then everyone said that one too boyish for you. So we wanted to get the coach wristlet in purple or pink for you, but everywhere was out of stock. So just then Carey brought in the nice Agnes B Dummpling Bag and they had in Red, so we decided this was a good present. I know the present is 1 month overdue, but it's still our 心意. I didn't even get a single present for my birthday this year lor. Yah, Smelly still owes me cos I said to save the money till I think of something that I want.
1st thing on my list of things to make Ah Ma's life better is a hearing aid. I remember doctor telling me previously that if we want, we can get a hearing aid for her and a most basic one would cost like $1000+. But if I can't do anything to make her failing eyesight better, I guess the least I can do is to help her hearing. At least maybe it would stir her interest in TV again. Dunno if I can do it, but shall try put aside like $500 from the coming pay for this present. Please wait for me Ah Ma.
Countdown : 21 more days
Countdown : 22 more days to exam (gosh .. the words in the book makes me sleepy)
Hmm.. Edna.. I do hope you like your present as you really didn't seem very enthusiastic about it. Remember we went to LV on your birthday? Actually I was looking around for a present for you and wanted to get the card holder, but then everyone said that one too boyish for you. So we wanted to get the coach wristlet in purple or pink for you, but everywhere was out of stock. So just then Carey brought in the nice Agnes B Dummpling Bag and they had in Red, so we decided this was a good present. I know the present is 1 month overdue, but it's still our 心意. I didn't even get a single present for my birthday this year lor. Yah, Smelly still owes me cos I said to save the money till I think of something that I want.
1st thing on my list of things to make Ah Ma's life better is a hearing aid. I remember doctor telling me previously that if we want, we can get a hearing aid for her and a most basic one would cost like $1000+. But if I can't do anything to make her failing eyesight better, I guess the least I can do is to help her hearing. At least maybe it would stir her interest in TV again. Dunno if I can do it, but shall try put aside like $500 from the coming pay for this present. Please wait for me Ah Ma.
Countdown : 21 more days
Countdown : 22 more days to exam (gosh .. the words in the book makes me sleepy)


No comments:
Post a Comment