It's almost 5am and I still can't get to sleep. Just came back from Mambo not too long ago. Didn't stay very long though, left about 2 plus? Cos Syl was high and didn't feel too well, so Cali brought her back. Then Syl's friends - Joyce, Yumiko and Linda also went back. And since Meilian got school, so she, [X], Pearly and Zen left for home too. so only left with Smelly, Edna, 妹妹 and myself. After deciding for a long time, we just went to have prata opposite then left for home in 1 cab.
Hmm.. music tonight wasn't fantastic. Dunno is it because time not up yet or what, but overall quite sucky. No square rooms, no little respect, so disappointing.
Before Mambo, I was in Bugis with my darlings - Husband Mr Quek, 二奶 and 小奶. Had so much much laughter and food. The itchy nipple thing was freaking funny lor. Let me get some rest first before I'll post up the pictures tomorrow.
Saw Smelly's ex at Zouk and we actually said Hi to each other. Hmmm.. feels a little weird on my side, but dunno about her. I guess this is the 1st time that we came into such close contact and frankly, I think she's not bad looking (even though she may be turning a little bu**h). Much better looking than I initially thought. But I think she's still not completely over Smelly as she was still doing things to gain Smelly's attention and also sms Smelly. I dunno leh. Whatever la. I guess the whole world knows Smelly loves me except for myself.
Dunno what I'm talking about le, think I better get a little sleep. Got a long day tomorrow, later I mean.
Hmm.. music tonight wasn't fantastic. Dunno is it because time not up yet or what, but overall quite sucky. No square rooms, no little respect, so disappointing.
Before Mambo, I was in Bugis with my darlings - Husband Mr Quek, 二奶 and 小奶. Had so much much laughter and food. The itchy nipple thing was freaking funny lor. Let me get some rest first before I'll post up the pictures tomorrow.
Saw Smelly's ex at Zouk and we actually said Hi to each other. Hmmm.. feels a little weird on my side, but dunno about her. I guess this is the 1st time that we came into such close contact and frankly, I think she's not bad looking (even though she may be turning a little bu**h). Much better looking than I initially thought. But I think she's still not completely over Smelly as she was still doing things to gain Smelly's attention and also sms Smelly. I dunno leh. Whatever la. I guess the whole world knows Smelly loves me except for myself.
Dunno what I'm talking about le, think I better get a little sleep. Got a long day tomorrow, later I mean.


No comments:
Post a Comment