Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chapter 448 ~ 130209

Friday the 13th today, lucky nothing suay happened. Ran alot of errands, from PS to Bugis back to PS. Very very tired. Then stayed in office till like 6.30 to finish up the stuff then trained to Bedok to meet Smelly, Lynn and Edmund.Went to Siglap Thai Express for dinner then to Cheesecake Cafe for desserts. Suppose to be doing Smelly's V Day present.. but so sleepy.. so tired. Belated can?

Hmmmm.. I seem to have many things that I wanna say but 有话说不出口..

Anyway Hong Hong in Jong Kong having fun. Finally met her life size Uncle Buzz.. dun worry la, I have been feeding the 2 princesses and prince well..

Next Friday got to stay back for work cos it's the seminar.. new experience again..

Very random blogging.. 有心事.. shall go stone for awhile more then sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment