It's been a long time since I did a proper long entry. Feeling kinda fucked up now cos of some matter. Not my personal matter, but to do with 2 of my closest friends.
Start off the entry with what happened today. Went for the test this morning and sad to say, failed. Passing mark was 75 and my score range was 61-74, which means failed by a little only. Sigh. And the worse thing? Halfway do the test then suddenly I so gan cheong wanna write something so I picked up my pencil and wanted to push the lead out, but didn't realise I was holding the wrong way and jabbed my thumb into the lead so hard it starting bleeding like hell. Didn't have tissue with me, so I had to wipe the blood on my rough paper (that had to be returned back to the invigilator after the test) and then I folded up that corner so that wouldn't find it freaking to be seeing blood. But still got a big droplet of blood that came out, so I just left it on my thumb, then the invigilator came along and I saw he like looked a few times at me before asking "Is your thumb bleeding?" Haha.. Then I asked him for some tissues to wipe. Finished the test, saw the fail word .. sigh .. no choice .. then smsed Carey to inform her then took 518 home ..
I wanna rant about the fucked up behaviour of guys, but will do it once I know the full story of what happened tonight. I so wanna give him a tight tight slap.
Start off the entry with what happened today. Went for the test this morning and sad to say, failed. Passing mark was 75 and my score range was 61-74, which means failed by a little only. Sigh. And the worse thing? Halfway do the test then suddenly I so gan cheong wanna write something so I picked up my pencil and wanted to push the lead out, but didn't realise I was holding the wrong way and jabbed my thumb into the lead so hard it starting bleeding like hell. Didn't have tissue with me, so I had to wipe the blood on my rough paper (that had to be returned back to the invigilator after the test) and then I folded up that corner so that wouldn't find it freaking to be seeing blood. But still got a big droplet of blood that came out, so I just left it on my thumb, then the invigilator came along and I saw he like looked a few times at me before asking "Is your thumb bleeding?" Haha.. Then I asked him for some tissues to wipe. Finished the test, saw the fail word .. sigh .. no choice .. then smsed Carey to inform her then took 518 home ..
I wanna rant about the fucked up behaviour of guys, but will do it once I know the full story of what happened tonight. I so wanna give him a tight tight slap.


No comments:
Post a Comment