Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 02, 2009

Chapter 453 ~ 020309

Another month has passed and it's now March. Have been feeling rather moody these few days cos heard quite abit of sad news and also feeling very disappointed with certain things and people. Dunno how to start about my ranting so I guess it'll just be very random.

Once again we are on the topic of men. Why do they wanna get married when they can't be faithful? Isn't it just a waste of time, money, feelings and everything else? If they know they can't be faithful, then just lead a swinger's life like a certain guy that I know. Even though he may have married once, but I guess he knows now that he's not the marrying type and thus continues to lead his swinging happy days playing the field. As what he told me "Once a player, always a player". So the same thing applies, once a liar always a liar, once a cheater always a cheater. How can you so blantantly lie to your wife about things without even batting your eyelids at all? I guess lying has just become second nature to you. Do not even blame me for shaming you and the slut when I see you on the streets. Bu then again, what do the 2 of you know about shame right? Sigh. I guess the only decent thing you can do now is to just give my dear friend her freedom and let her find happiness and peacefulness. Do not torture her with your lies anymore. And you, the other guy. Why do you show your wife so much disrespect by bringing the person home? That's your home, the place that belongs to you and your wife. Sigh. I feel so speechless towards these 2 people. I just wish both my dearest friends are able to find their own happiness. Remember, you always have your dearest friends to lean back on.

Sometimes I wonder why people change? Or maybe people must change to suit the environment or people around them? I guess I have also changed with time. But 1 thing I'm thankful for is that I still treasure my friends around me. I make time to meet up with Ju, Matt, Van and Ah Cai for the occasional dinner and catching up session. I meet up with Choong for our gossip session. I meet up with Loobee, Er Nai and husband for our jai-di jokes and catching up with husband's love life. The gang has not been meeting up as often as we used to and not as many as it used to be. Nowadays it's only, me, smelly, edna and mei mei. Meilian's busy with studying. Carey's busy with work. And the rest? I seriously do not know. Clubbing I guess. Maybe our usual session of sitting at Xin Wang has become too mundane and boring, so no one wants to join us anymore. It's ok.. everyone moves on right? Have fun.

4 of us went to watch Slumdog Millionaire last Sunday at Vivo and really quite a good show. But the Indian accent abit difficult to catch and hence I had to keep straining my ear to listen. Before that we went shopping and I went crazy at F21. Dunno why, but everytime me and smelly go F21 alone, I never seem to see anything nice. But that day with the 4 of us, I tried on like tonnes and tonnes of clothes and went walking away $150 poorer. And I'm suppose to be saving for Ah Ma's things! Slap myself.

Doesn't it irk you when people keep asking you questions about your dressing? I mean, is it any of your business? I dun even question you, so why should you question me? I'm auntie can? So I dress in my own aunties way. Happy with this answer? Pfffttt.. 无聊

Funny how people always complain they got no money, but yet still got enough for nonsense shit like shopping hor? People like me lor.. seriously got no spare money, but yet still can squeeze out for shopping and the occasional clubbing. Even though I don't go clubbing every week, but still that once in a blue moon is also damn costly.. Weird..

Today is actually the 5th le .. so above post was actually written over a span of 3 days .. half in office and half today ..

Tonight is last day of Thai Class and we are still comtemplating if should continue with Basic 2. Money problem again. Okie dokie .. I shall see if got any good pics to upload or not lar .. stop with my ranting ..

No comments:

Post a Comment