Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Chapter 477 ~ 070409

My brother now at Sim Lim and he called to asked how much I can get the NDS, then he said there cheaper. So I told him to check how much the Wii also, said lowest I can get is $350. 5 mins later he called and said there only $250!

Me: Huh! So cheap ah!
Brother: Ya, you want or not? I buy for you.
Me: Huh.. (started getting nervous).. Hmmm.. you take the namecard from them first..
Brother: You want or not? Want I buy for you..
Me: Aiya, house also no place to put.. nevermind you just take the card first..

Wa lau.. my heart inside shouting YES, but so pai say to say yes lor.. hee hee.. my brother is so sweet lor.. hopefully he'll still buy it back! Wahaha!

Grandma still receovering at hospital. I really thank everyone's care and concern. I believe she will pull through and faster come home to celebrate her 87th birthday next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment