Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 04, 2009

Chapter 518 ~ 040909

Short post before I head to bed.

Bubbles was having poor appetite these 2 days, so brought her to vet today and while waiting for our turn, I noticed something seems to be wrong with her 2nd finger on both hands. Showed the vet and she said it seems to be dislocated which might be causing her pain and hence the loss of appetite. Now this poor girl has both hands bandaged up and sitting so quietly in her cushion. It must be real pain cos she usually doesn't like to sit inside the cushion. The other time she sat quietly in the cushion was when she just had her operation. My poor baby. Get well soon okie.

Wanted to blog about this pervert uncle sometime ago, but kept procrastinating. Here goes. This china lady was sitting at the bugis bus stop and I noticed her cos her top was kinda short and her underwear was really high and showing. Then this pervert uncle in blue got down from the bus and smiled at her. Hence I thought maybe they were colleagues who happened to meet at the bus stop. I heard the uncle talking to her but didn't catch what he was saying. Then I heard he asked what bus she taking, so she say she was waiting for bus 51. Then I thought hmmm, maybe they dunno each other after all. I then noticed the uncle leaning back and staring blatantly at her underwear! I knew then that he sure was a pervert. And somemore he stare quite long. After like leaning back to stare about 2-3 times, I heard him asking her :为什么你们女孩子喜欢穿这种有线条的底裤? Pervert right! The lady just replied "你不要问我,我不要回答你这种问题! and she turned away. Then he stilled continued leaning back and looking at her underwear a few more times. I though china woman very fierce, thought she sure scold him at the top of her voice, but she just completely ignored his looking. Hence, I secretly crept to the back and took his picture. Will kena sue or not? But he pervert leh.

No comments:

Post a Comment