Emo-ism kicking in again. Dunno why. Just had a good time with sweet people yesterday and today feeling like this. Yesterday me and Edna had a good time pampering ourselves with a wonderful mani and pedi session. Then I bought my Oops J! nail polishes. Then met up with 妹妹 and Rifaii to go Sheng Shiong buy our steamboat ingredients. Then it's back to Smelly's place to prepare for our feast at night. Edna and Smelly also baked brownie and I'm so glad that they enjoyed my Oreo Cheesecake too! Especially Rifaii! Hee hee. Thank you! And the brownie was oooooooooo, simply delicious! Chewy chewy de. As usual our steamboat was full of hotdogs, golden mushroom, sotong, prawns, crabstick and many many yummy stuffs. Eat until stomach damn full. Then after that we had mahjong session and for the first time in a long time, I actually won! $34! But got 切半 la. But .. wow .. I was so amazed lor. I must have done something right to have won. Smelly said it was because I didn't scold Smelly. Yah right. Maybe lor.
I feeling down cos suddenly I think about my life like sucks. I mean work is going great for me. But .. every month is a struggle with money. Everything that I earn will be going out towards my bills. I have like almost 1k of fixed expenditures. So everytime get pay only, all the money is spent on paying bills le. Got Ah Ma's medical bills (about $800+ every month), maid levy ($170), maid's salary ($320), handphone bill ($100), utilities (about $150) .. sigh .. damn sian. Dun even have spare cash to save for a holiday. I really damn sian. Dun even know if I would have enough money to go Australia in Jan. Even if I can just get away for a 3 days 2 nights break somewhere I also would feel good. But now.. 设么都不必想.. Maybe I should look for a part time night job since I at night also can't sleep. Sigh.. I need money ....
I feeling down cos suddenly I think about my life like sucks. I mean work is going great for me. But .. every month is a struggle with money. Everything that I earn will be going out towards my bills. I have like almost 1k of fixed expenditures. So everytime get pay only, all the money is spent on paying bills le. Got Ah Ma's medical bills (about $800+ every month), maid levy ($170), maid's salary ($320), handphone bill ($100), utilities (about $150) .. sigh .. damn sian. Dun even have spare cash to save for a holiday. I really damn sian. Dun even know if I would have enough money to go Australia in Jan. Even if I can just get away for a 3 days 2 nights break somewhere I also would feel good. But now.. 设么都不必想.. Maybe I should look for a part time night job since I at night also can't sleep. Sigh.. I need money ....


No comments:
Post a Comment