It's now 8.53am and I'm up. Unusual sight. 1st reason - Ah Ma took out her tube again. Sigh. Just called up SAH and Sister Ong will come by later. Sister Ong was the 1st nurse that came for the tube change and which Rokah commented was good. Nurse Tham was the 2nd one that came just last month and she inserted the tube too deep in causing the nausea episode. Hope today will be Sister Ong and things was will be ok. Dun think I want to stick around cos I really cannot take listening to it.
2nd reason - Aunty message at 7.20am. Wow. She's really 好吸力. 我五体投地的佩服她. Enuff said.
The appointment yesterday was 1 of a kind. 1 of our kind rather. The couple were really friendly and at least I only felt a little jitter. Hopefully we are able to clinch this deal. Business business come come come. Money money come come come.
Okie. Got to go draw money for the home visit and also make police report for the loss of IC. Shit. No kind soul to return?
2nd reason - Aunty message at 7.20am. Wow. She's really 好吸力. 我五体投地的佩服她. Enuff said.
The appointment yesterday was 1 of a kind. 1 of our kind rather. The couple were really friendly and at least I only felt a little jitter. Hopefully we are able to clinch this deal. Business business come come come. Money money come come come.
Okie. Got to go draw money for the home visit and also make police report for the loss of IC. Shit. No kind soul to return?


No comments:
Post a Comment