Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Chapter 566 ~ 070210

Rant!

Was at Cotton On Body Plaza Singapura last Thursday and bought 4 tops. 1 of the T-shirt was tag $5 and I paid by Nets and was charged as $5. After I had keyed in my PIN, the cashier then proceeded to scan and then realised that T-shirt was not suppose to be $5 as tagged. So I agreed to pay the full price and bought another T-shirt since it was a "buy 2nd item at 50% discount". She then did some calculation and said I had to pay another $9 something. I then proceeded to pay again. After I had left the store, I received a call from this cashier claiming that she had forgotten to charge me for another T-shirt and asked to go back to the store to pay. I said I was already out of the building and it wasn't convenient. It slipped my mind to ask her where she had gotten my contact number. She later proceeded to say she'll pay on my behalf and asked me to transfer the money to her. I then asked her to sms me her details and will do the transfer once possible.

Over the course of 2 days, she kept asking when I would transfer the money to her and the final straw came when she texted me on Saturday night to transfer her the money by 6pm the next day. How ridiculous is this?!?

This is her mistake and I am being nice by saying I would transfer her the money. I believe that once I am out of the store, none is this is actually my business. And now she expects me to something to her convenience to cover her mistake, this makes me rather cheesed off.

The above was what I emailed to Cotton On to complain. But apparently they dun really have a Singapore office which I can direct my complains to. Hence I called up a store and they gave me the Regional lady's mobile. So I made a complain to her and she said she'll check out the matter and update me. Called me back like 15 mins later and said the salesgirl admitted her mistake and that it would then be my call to see if I wanna return her the money.

So guys, think I should?

No comments:

Post a Comment