It's been some time since I really blogged about my life. Hence now since waiting for my phone to charge, thought might just blog a little.
This month has been hectic. Been so busy with the reno works at The Bayshore, but the almost happy thing is that it's been handover. Just left a few minute details which I hope to complete by tomorrow. Thought can sort of 顺顺利利 finish up, but who knows the floor kena scratched by carpenters on Monday. Urrgghh.. shittified. And the owners damn good at bargaining, keep bargain and bargain. Hope I still can earn. Sigh. Money really been lacking. I need money money money. Need to save for my Taiwan trip, but .. sigh.
How? I either need to close more and more deals or need to think of something else liao. As if so easy to close deals also. Am trying my best, but some things still need Edna to calculate. But then she also so busy, I also pai say to bug her. That's why at Bayshore, I try to settle things I can by myself instead of calling to bug her. Learn how to do the tile grout la, do the silicon la, help owner move house and arrange this and that till late la. Sigh. Gotto cut down on my cab fare also la. Urrgghhh everything needs money.
I.NEED.MONEY.LOADS.AND.LOADS.OF.MONEY.
This month has been hectic. Been so busy with the reno works at The Bayshore, but the almost happy thing is that it's been handover. Just left a few minute details which I hope to complete by tomorrow. Thought can sort of 顺顺利利 finish up, but who knows the floor kena scratched by carpenters on Monday. Urrgghh.. shittified. And the owners damn good at bargaining, keep bargain and bargain. Hope I still can earn. Sigh. Money really been lacking. I need money money money. Need to save for my Taiwan trip, but .. sigh.
How? I either need to close more and more deals or need to think of something else liao. As if so easy to close deals also. Am trying my best, but some things still need Edna to calculate. But then she also so busy, I also pai say to bug her. That's why at Bayshore, I try to settle things I can by myself instead of calling to bug her. Learn how to do the tile grout la, do the silicon la, help owner move house and arrange this and that till late la. Sigh. Gotto cut down on my cab fare also la. Urrgghhh everything needs money.
I.NEED.MONEY.LOADS.AND.LOADS.OF.MONEY.


No comments:
Post a Comment