I wish you would take better care of your health. I wish you would stop being stubborn and eat more healthily. I wish you would try to at least eat a little bit of vegetables. Without your health, how are you going to take care of me? I don't think I'm asking for too much right?
I just feel that I am your burden. In fact, I'm not much different from that $600 person right? I wish I don't have to depend on you to pay for my meals. I wish I don't have to let you pay for the holidays. I wish you didn't offer to lend me that money to pay for the bills. I wish you didn't have to worry about whether there's enough to pay for the car. How I wish money is not a problem now. I really can't think of ways in which I can faster get a lump sum of money to tide over this difficult period.
Do forgive me if I seem grumpy. I am really troubled about this issue.


No comments:
Post a Comment